Friday, February 1, 2013

Tag: You're it!


Hola Fashionistas

I was Tagged by the gorgeous Arwa to do the "You're it!" Tag, I'm so excited I love tags So let's Start:
the rules:
1. Answer the 11 questions set
2. Set 11 questions for the people you tag
3. Mention the blog who tagged you
 
1- What made you start blogging?
well I love writing & I have a blog for that & it was wrong to post about the other things that I love like: Fashion, beauty & others so I started this one + there were so many inspirational blog.

2- What are your favourite TV shows if any?
this question isn't for me believe me I watch a lot of tv shows but my most favorites are: Pretty Little Liars, Arrow, Merlin, 2 broke girls, Once upon a time, Sherlock and the new show The Carries Diaries. 
 
3- What has been the best drugstore foundation to you?
 Bourjois healthy mix
4- What is the weirdest thing that can be found in your handbag?
hmmmm Kotex  Looool

5- What do you study/work?
We're still student & I study Medicine & Shahad is still freshmen in college

6- Your best feature?
well you've to ask our friends and family about this one XD

7- Your favourite school teacher & why.
 We don't like anyone
8- What has blogging been adding to your life?
Excitement, passion, dreams, happiness, new friends seriously I feel like the happiest person when people like or comment on our posts <33

9- If you can shop for one thing only (one category) what would it be?
This is the hardest but I guess Shoes but not till the end of our lives I mean we need clothes & other stuff too

10- Do you see a bright future or an unknown one?
unknown one !! but a bright one for Shahad's

11- Favourite drink?
I love drinks but my favorite one at the moment is my Mom's cappuccino
and for Shahad is Milk 


We had so much fun answering these questions now let's create our own:
1- The weirdest fact about you ?
2- If you could live in the universe of any TV Show, Movie, or Book, which would you choose? 
3- When is your favorite time of day?
4- What's your favorite make up brand ?
5- What's your most have clothes item (E.g: Blue Jeans) ?
6- Which items do you like to spend money on?
  7- You can't sleep without ?
8- Favorite treat to eat ?
9- If you can have a super power, what would it be ?
10- What are you looking forward to this year ?   
11- If you could ask me any question, what would you ask?

 We Tag:
LaDentelleBlanc
And Arwa_AlMaskari if she'd like to answer again

and we also tag whoever is interested 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...